Web Developer – 6 Month rolling contract – Munich, Germany
Job ID #498
Global Telecoms Consultancy
We are representing one of the biggest telecommunications companies in the world who have presence across 24 different countries. Due to expansion, they are now looking for an experienced Web Developer to join their team as soon as possible to make a huge positive impact on the business.
This is an opportunity to build an application used for determination of sales KPIs utilised by internal sales departments. You can expect to implement new ideas as you see fit ensuring that all processes in place are working to maximum efficiency. You will be part of a team of 14 working on this complex yet interesting project, so collaboration is encouraged.
As a web developer within this business, you should be comfortable not only with interface design, but also comfortable liaising with the engineering team to complete requirements effectively. Good communication skills are key to ensure that technical problems and solutions are translated clearly to stakeholders.
I am looking for the following;
- Experience working on interface design
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Technical experience in PHP, Angular, CSS, JQuery, Bootstrap
- Data warehouse development (Oracle) experience is beneficial but not essential
Day-to-day you can expect to;
- Build, modify and maintain web applications for internal use.
- Translate technical requirements to all relevant business stakeholders
- Work closely with our business development and sales teams to develop innovative new products and features for our exchanges.
- Work closely with 3-4 members of the overall team of 15.
Interviews are already taking place and my client conduct a two-stage process so if you are interested get in touch ASAP.
Please reach out to me:
+44 (0) 208 106 0406
Oxygen Digital are AI & Data Science specialists across Europe
#senior #data #Engineer #berlin #germany #munich #Frontend #scaleup #job #engineering #aws #jobs #cloud #AI #datascience #dataengineering #dataengineer #machinelearning #datascience