I'm working with one the most incredible Start-Ups in Berlin working on building anomaly detection tools in the Industrial and Automotive sector. You'll be working with Sensor data (as an example IOT as well) alongside many other forms and in this role you'll be building the roadmap for the companies product. This company is around 10 people currently with funding just secured allowing them to now hire the tech team. They have created the roadmap and are actively looking to make one of their first technical hires – this UI UX role.
Ideally your background revolves around previous AI or ML work, focusing on setting up interactive visualizations, aggregations and clusters.
– Work closely with the product & data teams
– Work in close partnership with the C-Level employees and Chief of Product in agile
– Transfer wire frames into visually stunning and thoughtful user interfaces
– Strong portfolio of demonstrable design knowledge
– At least 2 years experience in mobile and web digital product design
– Good foundation in typography, illustration, layout and design
– Passion for Start-Ups and being part of a growing team
– Strong communication skills to articulate your designs to the C-Level
This role is a greenfield project with a lot of work to do – so when it comes to being one of the first hard technical hire's – you have your work cut out!
Please apply directly or reach out to me:
+44 2035 003 271