Team Lead (Contracts)
Job ID: #266
Oxygen Digital is a highly specialised recruitment consultancy focused on the Artificial Intelligence & Data Science industry across Europe. Our vision is to be recognized as the most influential provider of Artificial Intelligence specialists globally within 5 years.
In our first 2 years we’ve managed to create a brand in Oxygen Digital that is already being recognised as the leading recruitment company in AI & Data Science (we’re actually #1 on Google without trying!). Even as a small business we have frameworks agreed with some of the largest and most well-known businesses throughout Switzerland, the Netherlands, Germany & Sweden with our presence continuing to grow. Now entering our 3rd year we are looking for talent to grow the business further.
Having an established presence in our market we are now looking to expand our contracts offering and are seeking an experienced contract recruiter/lead to help us to do so. This position will work closely with the CEO to build out a brand-new Contracts business, taking control of client development, P&L responsibility, hiring & company growth. The ideal person for this role will be someone with a strong background in International contract recruitment. They must be ambitious with ability to grow a team around them.
Duties & Responsibilities
Stepping into a 360 role your core areas of responsibility will over time include:
- Daily engagement with new clients and candidates, forming outstanding relationships for the future and ensuring that we continue to be seen as the most exciting specialist consultancy across Europe.
- Ongoing involvement in the contracts divisions' growth and brand development.
- Ongoing market research to identify interesting new business' in the market.
- Cold calling and carefully crafted introductions to the key heads of businesses within the relevant organisations.
- Involvement within industry events and meetups across Europe to help grow the Oxygen Digital brand, network with industry leaders and meet new candidates to help grow your pipeline for the future (for example in 2018 we were the Lead Recruitment Sponsors of the World Summit AI in Amsterdam which everyone in attended)
- Regular business travel to ensure Oxygen Digital is represented onsite at our customers offices whilst spending time with candidates to ensure ongoing relationships are being built.
- Full responsibility for Client entertainment budget, ensuring that you manage your expenses and work within the limits set.
- Responsibility to develop and grow your technology knowledge, sharing your expertise with the rest of the team & starting to be seen as a thought leader in this space.
- Prior recruitment experience within International contract recruitment (ideally technical)
- Experience in mentoring junior employees.
- Ability to strategically grow and lead a small team.
- Good communication skills, written and spoken.
- Qualifications, A-Levels or Degree.
- Passion for learning and self-development.
- Be an outgoing person who loves being part of an innovative start up environment.
- Have a desire to help grow a business and be at the fore front of its development.
What does Oxygen Digital offer?
- Market leading commission structure.
- Clearly defined career path with clear targets and competencies that are personal to you.
- 20 days holiday + an extra day with every year of service + the office will be closed from Xmas Eve – New Years.
- Chance to travel – if you’re travelling on business why not go on a Friday? You will get two ODR travel passes to use per year. These can be traded in for 2 nights extra in a hotel so you can take a friend whilst we'll extend your flights to the Sunday.
- Annual company holiday for the top performers in the business.
- Free gym membership and extended lunches to use it after probation.
- Private health insurance.
- Opportunity to work in cool, modern offices right in the heart of Chelmsford.
If you believe you are the best candidate for the job and would like the opportunity to interview for this amazing opportunity, please get in touch:
M: +44 (0) 774 000 637
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £ negotiable based on experience /year + commission.