This business develops control units as well as system simulators for
testing MATLAB and Simulink®-based control designs.
Application areas include autonomous vehicles, robots, smart grids etc.
we are looking for a skilled engineer with C/C++, MATLAB, and ideally Simulink programming experience.
- Continuous improvement of Jenkins and MATLAB based testing framework
- Unit test templates, integration of unit tests written by developers into testing framework, and test coverage planning and review
- Development and execution of benchmarks as it relats to real-time operating systems
- Test automation including automated software builds for overnight tests
- Engineering degree in electrical or computer engineering or similar
- 3+ years of experience as embedded software developer
- Ideally 3+ years of experience with MATLAB, and some experience with C/C++
If you feel you match the above requirements and would like to find out more please contact Carlin.firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call 0044 203 500 3272 to find out more.