Lead Data Scientist
Working for a well established industry leader within FMCG you can expect to:
Focus on state-of-the-art Machine Learning techniques including classification, generative modelling, and reinforcement learning. Solid experience with typical frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch, Matlab, ..) required.
Design with generative models and development of generative models (variational autoencoders, GAN's and beyond) for complex structures under constraints. ChemInformatics knowledge a plus.
The ideal candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge on Database structures and best practices analytic tools. Strong with programming as well as informatics and statistics skills.
- Ability to link and Inspect large datasets, Create and test predictive models, and translate insights into business improving action is critical.
- Using such technologies to provide solutions for ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future ideas and translate your ideas into vigorous, scaled, analytic solutions.
Basic skills & experience in:
- Bayesian Analysis, Bayesian Decision Theory
- Probabilistic Modeling and Computation
- Machine Learning, including Deep Learning
- Uncertainty Quantification
- Scientific Computing: Matlab, Python, C++, Java
- High-Performance Parallel and Distributing Computing
- Deep Learning frameworks: Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch
- Data Visualization
- Data Management Systems