We're working with an amazing company (based in Berlin but they are fully remote anywhere on CEST +-2 hours) who are looking to break the barrier between data access, availability & actually then making sense of it to empower any developer (even without any form of NLP experience) to to have the use of NLP Semantic search at scale. their open source project is already being used globally with their main goal is to become the semantic layer in EVERY enterprise tech stack.
Your focus here is going to be on shaping their UX end-to-end for developers to use easily & seamlessly. since you're developing for developers, it should be very easy to create something that works for the end user – plus they are OS so heavily involved into the community meaning lots of direct feedback.
- Collaborate with product managers, front-end engineers, and backend engineers to optimize and extend the user experience of Haystack Hub
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems
- Researching, collecting and evaluating user requirements
- 3+ years experience working with developer-focused UX
- Strong track record of making technical workflows intuitive and fun
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Zeplin, and OmniGraffle
- Excellent communication skills
- Understand user needs and translate them to UX requirements
This company is still in start-up phase with a great office full of experts that use the LATEST machine learning tech (there is no legacy system here) and since your building a product, ultimately, for people exactly like you – you know their pain points & understand the problem.
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, or someone you know, then please reach out directly to me – love to have a chat!
+49 30 800 98464
Oxygen Digital are the leading suppliers of AI & Data Science professionals across Europe & the US.