Job ID #289
I have an amazing opportunity to work within a really innovative urban transportational forever. Having started within the last few years, they have amassed to 380 employees and are seriously fast growing. Moving into 2020, they are looking for a Senior Software/Machine Learning Engineer to join their ranks.
- Fluency in Python or Java
- 3 years’ experience within Software engineering and an affinity towards Machine Learning
- Strong software engineering experience with involvement in architecture
- Backend experience (Flask/Springboard)
- AWS experience with knowledge of Kebernetes/Java
- Knowledge of ML technologies (Pandas, Tensorflow, Keras, Sci-kit learn, pytorch ETC)
- Experience within Geospatial data and Time-Series prediction
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Moving towards and architecture role in the long term
- Mentoring the juniors and his peers in the team
- Developing best practice for software engineering and machine learning
What’s in it for you?
- Shares in the company for every employee
- Remote and flexible working
- Educational budget within the team
- Very flat hierarchy and still a start-up environment
- Carbon Neutral company
If working within the transportation field, in a rapidly growing company with a great culture and huge career growth moving forwards sounds like your ideal role, then apply and I look forward to hearing from you.
M: +44 2035 003 271
Oxygen Digital are a specialist Data Science & AI Consultancy working closely with some of the most interesting organisations across Europe.