Senior Software Engineer
Oxygen Digital has partnered with a global remote-first startup, with team built upon multiple nationalities that span across the entire globe, from the Netherlands, to the US and Australia. This business, founded in 2019, believes the next wave of software infrastructure is AI-first and that a strong open-source community is the basis for creating high-quality, innovative products.
We’ve been assigned to find a Senior Software Engineer as they continue to grow. Reporting to the Tech Lead as well as the CTO, you’ll have the responsibility of building the core backend of all automated software operations in both a fully-managed and hybrid-SaaS setting.
Other responsibilities include:
- Automating the orchestration and provisioning of database deployments in cloud environments
- Designing & implementing processes for quality control and self-healing systems
- Provisioning, auto-scaling, monitoring and building dashboards
- Strong software engineering skills in Golang, Rust, Java, TypeScript etc.
- An advanced understanding of distributed microservice systems, including high availability, scalability, canary and zero downtime deployments
- Excellent understanding of DevOps practices
- Experience with cloud environments such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Experience developing continuously deployed applications running in production
- Experience with running stateful loads such as databases in cloud environments e.g. through Kubernetes (advantageous)
- You’re interested in AI-first databases and ML workflows (advantageous)
Interview process can be completed in 1-2 weeks:
- Filter call with Head of People & Culture (+1 other) – 45 mins
- Interview with Future Leader – discussion around experience and more insight into way of working and role – 60 mins
- Challenge & in-depth interview – 2-3 hours.
- Culture fit discussion – 1 hour.
Up to €130,000 (depending on experience)