We’re working with a small, boutique (but well funded) marketing agency in Berlin who are focusing on helping their users have the correct data infrastructure to “future proof” their Data-Driven marketing strategy. With the rise of Data Governance & GDPR, their aim is move past this with no issue. As a company they are “remote first” with hubs in Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt & Dusseldorf.
Not only will you be working on data infrastructure, but you’ll also have the opportunity to really work on & develop Machine Learning, Data Driven & AI models to really make the most out of the data you’ve made available – so It’s not just a data cleaning role but more full-stack – think of a plumber who is also an electrician ?
- Building the entire infrastructure for Data Storage with their clients from a remote perspective
- Focusing on “future proofing” data driven solutions for marketing
- Working directly with stakeholders to understand their needs & wants
- End-To-End solutions in the AI/ML domain
- Extensive training supplied to improve your technical & business skillset
- First dedicated full-time engineer
- Extremely well-funded marketing agency having been around since 2007
- Still work as a “start-up” with lots of flexibility to build the correct solution you feel
- No “hoop jumping” to get anything signed off – very IC and trusted in this company
- Looking to scale by 20 over the next 2-3 years so opportunities to grow the team underneath you
If this sounds interesting to you, and you also speak fluent German, I’d love to chat:
+49 30 800 98464
Oxygen Digital are the leading AI & Data Science recruiter across Europe & the US
#ai #datadrivenmarketing #ml #machinelearning #modelling #consultancy #agency