In order for Europe to reach there Net-Zero climate targets by 2030 – things need to change, and fast – hence this Climate-Tech Start-up hiring their first ML/NLP Engineer to really start developing onto their core product.
Their SAAS will harness the potential of machine learning to help companies navigate and implement these regulatory frameworks, removing the significant cost and time barriers that are blocking them from achieving their climate neutrality objectives.
– Take a pragmatic approach to using ML & NLP to lead the core development of their product (the simpler the better)
– Understand user requirements & explore new ways to solve their problems
– ML Maturity – the ability to take it from POC to production from a high-level overview
– Help Define their tech stack & be a key decision maker in ML/NLP topics companywide
Your Background/Their Tech Stack:
– Able to work on ML/NLP problems autonomously with little to no hand-holding
– Experience working with Python (plus ML frameworks) and NLP (HuggingFace, Spacy, Bert ETC)
– Experience with the full ML lifecycle – POC to Production
– Pragmatically minded – find the easiest ways to solve the toughest problems
If this sounds like you, you're passionate about ML in Cimate Tech – then reach out and we can have a chat!
+49 30 800 98464
Oxygen Digital are the leading AI & Data Science suppliers across Europe & the US