We're working with one of Europe's leading VC partners purely focused on the adoption of AI & investing into AI/ML business'. they've got nearly 2 billion invested across the EU with over 50 companies in their German portfolio alone. They are now looking to create one of the worlds first "data driven investing strategies for VC".
They've started looking for a Senior ML Engineer and ideally you can really lead the development of their ML product – which they are going to use as the backbone for all future investments – as an automated scoring system on "potential companies" to try and increase the ROI from investing.
– Good experience with Text analytics (ideally some data acquisition understanding)
– Work on building automated scoring/ranking models
– Integrating & Optimizing the BE in Python with FastAPI
– Understanding of building models based on publicly available data
– 5+ years of Python Development
– Passion or Interest for VC's and investing into AI funds across Europe
– Experience in Software Architecture & coaching teams/juniors
– Great experience with Python & some BE integration
– Some knowledge of using data from Web Crawlers & commercial Databases
This role can be based in either Munich or Berlin and has flexible working + a HEAP of other benefits (always worthwhile working for a wealthy company) and you'll really get an opportunity to shape the AI landscape across the EU by identifying key companies early to invest into – so come and apply below!
+49 30 800 98464
Oxygen Digital are the leading AI & Data Science suppliers across Europe & the US