Working as a Senior Machine Learning Engineer for a Major Commercial Bank in Germany, based in Berlin you have the opportunity to shape and develop a rapidly growing Data Science Team.
- Help make decisions for the machine learning product in the Data Science Unit.
- Contribute to transformational projects, ensuring that you make decisions informed by data science best practice.
- Identify opportunities for improving the product and production code.
- Work on cutting edge developments with the most up-to-date technologies.
- Be a champion for establishing the use of new technologies and tools.
- A degree in mathematics, physics, statistics or other field with deep knowledge in quantitative models
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the application of data science and machine learning
- You have already worked in a Machine Learning position, and are confident in making key decisions on technologies, tools and models
- Advanced knowledge in Python, cloud environments, databases and data science / machine learning libraries (e.g. sklearn, tensorflow)
- Eager to learn new skills, tackle complex problems and to challenge yourself to always seek a better solution
- Fluent in German and English
If this sounds like you, then please apply to the role and I will be in contact.
+44 2035 003 271