Senior Java Backend Engineer
Fully-Remote (European or American time-zone).
We have recently partnered with a business who has offices across the globe, from Munich to Tel-Aviv and San Francisco. Our client specialise in On/Off-Street Parking Solutions, Parking Analytics and Turn-By-Turn Navigation through IoT and Sensor data. They’re an award-winning data science and machine learning team with over 50+ years’ experience between them and more recently being recognised in 2020 as a Cool Vendor by Gartner. This business is in prime position to hire as they head through their next round of funding!
You will be working their AI-based prediction service plus a number of new projects that are held in the pipeline, primarily associated with IoT sensors, geospatial data and last but not least, computer vision.
- Design, develop and deploy their prediction product.
- Work alongside data science and machine learning teams to build a environment for analysis and predictions of on streel level geospatial data.
- Capable of working on full stack projects.
The ideal candidate:
- Commercial expertise in Java.
- GIS experience.
- Experience with GCP, AWS or Azure cloud environments.
- Spring or Lightbend Java stacks.
- Fluent in verbal/written English.
- Knowledge of statistics and deep learning (desired, not essential).
Please apply today to discuss this opportunity in more depth:
Sam Warwick – Specialist Consultant
+49 30 800 98410 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Oxygen Digital are AI & Data Science specialists across Europe.
#remote #machinelearning #datascience #gis #java #backend