In order for Europe to reach there Net-Zero climate targets by 2030 – things need to change, and fast – hence this Climate-Tech Start-up hiring their first dedicated Frontend expert to really start developing onto their core product.
Their SAAS will harness the potential of machine learning to help companies navigate and implement these regulatory frameworks, removing the significant cost and time barriers that are blocking them from achieving their climate neutrality objectives.
- You will shape the core product and it's tech stack from the ground up
- You will participate in the overall design, architecture, and integration of our software
- You will lead the frontend development of their platforms UI
- You will work closely with the UX Designer and product team to ensure the UI is beautiful, intuitive and really solves the users needs;
Your Background/Their Tech Stack:
- 3+ years experience as a frontend or full stack engineer building web applications from the scratch;
- Proven experience with React, Next.js, suspense, hooks;
- Experience working with backend services like REST or GraphQL
- Experience building frontend SaaS products including data visualisation frameworks (e.g. D3)
- An interest in Machine Learning and/or NLP
If this sounds like you, you're passionate about ML in Climate Tech – then reach out and we can have a chat!
+49 30 800 98464
Oxygen Digital are the leading AI & Data Science suppliers across Europe & the US