Senior Energy Optimization Engineer
Working for our global Energy customer we are looking for a Senior Energy Optimization Engineer to support the global roll out of EV charging points. Using the latest AI optimisation technologies they create innovative & integrated EV services and data insight solutions. Your role would be:
- Hold the responsibility of building the optimization engines for energy management and fleet optimization.
- You will have the chance to grow and develop the applications that will be used throughout various teams in the company globally alongside collaborating with different product delivery teams.
You should come with the following experiences:
- At least 3 years experience building production optimisation models
- Proven experience in energy management, comfortable working on energy asset optimisation, asset control and data flow loops.
- Any experience in the wholesale electricity market would be an advantage
- Tech expertise across Python or Golang, SQL, NoSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS or Azure or GCP and Optimization Algorithms
- Ideally you have some experience of technical leadership. The position will require a strong leader that will be able to lead by example and share a passion for the renewable energy sector
If you’d be interested in applying please get in touch ASAP.
+49 221 650 32476