Senior DevOps Engineer (Remote-first GPT3 Product)
I am working with an innovative start-up who are driving digital transformation into product support and together we want to find a highly motivated and passionate Senior DevOps Engineer to join the team on a fully remote basis.
This is an opportunity to be the first dedicated DevOps Engineer in the team and your focus will be on ensuring that all systems continue to run smoothly as usage increases and the business grows further.
Services run on Google cloud platform and Heroku using a combination of Docker containers and Cloud Run services. These are supported by managed PostgreSQL instances and BigQuery for data storage.
We are looking for the following;
- Experience of operating production services on a major cloud platform
- Ability to understand backend code so software development knowledge is important
- Eagerness to partake in technical architecture discussions
- MLOps experience is beneficial but not essential, it will be helpful to be familiar with complex data processing pipelines
You can expect to;
- Define & implement a DevOps strategy that will allow the management of growth of traffic and system complexity.
- Keep systems updated and running smoothly. You will ensure that there is adequate monitoring and alerting following cloud best practices.
- Maintain continuous integration pipeline, ensuring release process is efficient.
- Ensure that services are resistant to infrastructure outages, malicious activity and traffic spikes.
Interviews are already taking place so if you are interested get in touch ASAP.
Please reach out to me directly or apply below and we'll come to you!
+31 (0) 20 399 7486
For more AI & Data opportunities in the Netherlands check out these vacancies: https://bit.ly/3joqlbw
Oxygen Digital are AI & Data Science specialists across Europe
#senior #data #Engineer #NLP #machinelearning #scaleup #job #engineering #aws #jobs #cloud #AI #datascience #dataengineering #dataengineer #machinelearning #datascience #fullyremote #Europe