We are looking for a C++ developer who enjoys developing and improving real-time production systems and likes managing complexity. It is a fast-paced environment with very short feedback loops and due to the ever-changing financial markets full of challenges. Which means that skills, commitment and contribution really matter. On top we love to innovate and learn, so implementing and testing new ideas is more than welcome.
· Develop automated trading engines for multiple exchanges (the objective is to build the best-in-class technology and trading platform)
· Design and develop high performance C++ components used by trading applications
· Proposing new designs and modifying existing ones to continuously improve performance, functionality, and stability of the system.
· Providing timely systems support for trading activities
Requirements (experience doesn’t have to be in finance)
· Advanced modern C++ knowledge
· Experience with multi-threaded application design and development
· Experience of working in a low latency environment and developing event driven processing systems
· Experience with low level system and network programming on Linux
· Experience with analysis of code and system performance
What to do now?
If this sounds like a good match to you then please reach out to me on Carlin.firstname.lastname@example.org