Are you looking to build AI solutions to solve problems focusing on bridging the gap between the power and potential of AI research and companies’ ability to harness AI technologies to deliver real business value? If so, this job might be a good one for you…. especially if you’re looking to use a strong research background to transfer your academia knowledge into industry.
We’re working with a very strong bootstrapped AI scale-up in Berlin with their earn WAY past their burn which, as i mentioned before, really bridges what companies are capable of from AI. They are focusing on developing an “AI Operating Solution” to allow companies of any size and with any amount of ML in production, to centralize and scale their entire AI efforts in one place (that eventually can be trained & deployed by business users) – that’s not for a long time though 😉
What your role will be:
– Develop & implement algorithms in multiple different domains
– Contribute to various solutions dev phases from design stage to Delivery
– Drive new ideas and improve existing algorithms, optimize solutions and solve practical challenges
What you need for them:
– Ideally 5 years of experience as a Data Scientist (either research focused, production focused – or a blend)
– Strong use of Python, deep learning, NLP & strong communication skills
– Good infrastructure knowledge including on the cloud
– Some Hands on experience managing in a software-as-a-service environment OR a strong research background
If this role & company sounds like a good fit for you, let’s have a chat? My contact details will be down below but feel free to apply directly:
+49 30 800 98464
Oxygen digital are the leading suppliers of AI & Data Science professionals across Europe & the US.