Senior Data Scientist
We have recently partnered with a global, end-to-end consultancy, dedicated to the automotive industry, developing methods to achieve sustainable success within the automobility ecosystem. Our client use state-of-the-art digital strategies and a network of professionals to offer their clients, some of whom are global automotive brands, offering end-to-end support from strategy to development and implementation.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Leading a team.
- Developing PoCs, MVPs and applications for new projects, products or services, having an influence on the technical solutions provided.
- Applying data science best practices throughout processes.
- Segmenting, modelling and analyzing data for the development of prototypes & software products that can be utilized in a range of environments.
- Planning & developing all machine learning components.
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or a related field.
- You have extensive experience as a data scientist.
- You are familiar with multiple machine learning methods such as: NLP, deep learning, graph theory, time series, computer vision.
- You have database experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB and Infrastructure experience on AWS, GCP or Azure.
- You have experience with a Python stack including: NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow.
- You have a key interest or passion for the automobility sector.
- Fluent in both German & English, both spoken & written.
What they offer:
- A competitive salary + bonus.
- Flair with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
- An innovative, young and dynamic environment.
If this role sounds of interest to you or you know of someone who could be interested, please apply and contact email@example.com.
#datascience #berlinjobs #artificialintelligence #automotive #python #sql #mongodb #aws #gcp #azure #pandas #tensorflow #machinelearning