We're working with a great Green-Energy company building personal Solar Plants for people's houses – but they don't stop there – every house is connected on the Blockchain to enable energy transfer between houses when they aren't using it / need more energy at specific times. So as a Data Engineer, you're not just pulling data points from the solar panels themselves, but a range of other areas too.
They are Headquartered in Berlin (but work remotely is no problem) with just over 130 people and you'll be the first Dedicated Data Engineer in the department. This position has a lot of career progression with the intended hire to reach Director level as the company continues it's growth. In-terms of Data Maturity, they are in their early stages so you'll get the entire ownership over the Data Engineering stack of their company from day one.
– Enable the Data Analysts & Scientists to work more efficiently by building & managing the data infrastructure
– Optimise the existing data pipelines by implementing new sources & transformation processes
– Aid the Data Scientists to bring the models to production automatically
– Manage & Enhance the cloud data infrastructure
– Proven track record developing scalable data infrastructure in Python
– Great expertise with Database structures, design & Querying mostly in SQL
– Working knowledge of stream-based data processing with Kafka
– Any experience with Airflow or Terraform would be great but not required
If this sounds interesting to you then i'd love ot chat further, just reach out below or apply directly:
+49 30 800 98464
Oxygen Digital are the leading AI & Data Science suppliers across Europe & APAC