Senior BI Developer
Job ID #440
I am working with the leader of market research who are driving digital transformation into the industry and together we want to find a highly motivated and passionate Senior BI Developer to join the BI development team in Stockholm. This opportunity will give you the chance to be part of the largest sample exchange platform that is used for gathering insights to help customers build the best products to ensure they are number one in their field. This fast-growing company are at the heart of the world’s most successful insights companies meaning you will be learning from the best in the industry.
Joining a social and innovative team, this is an opportunity to collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure the highest quality of output on cloud, mobile and web solutions. You will get exposure to the latest technologies ensuring that you are always expanding your technical knowledge all whilst supporting the business in making data-driven decisions. You should be curious and ambitious to fit in with the amazing company culture, new ideas are definitely encouraged. The ideal candidate will bring varied knowledge around software development utilised in an Agile environment and should have a keen interest in big data.
What we are looking for;
- Strong experience with software development in a fast-paced environment
- Expert knowledge in building/maintaining BI solutions i.e data warehouse, data mart, ETL
- Background in Agile, TDD, DevOps CI/CD
- Highly familiar using the full Microsoft stack; C#, .NET Core, Azure, SQL, Power BI
You can expect to;
- Be responsible for managing the quality of solutions and best practices which will be utilised for building sustainable and scalable solutions
- Work across the entire technology stack focusing on cloud, mobile and web solutions with a particular focus on the back-end.
- Be the go-to person for technical conversation and take on technical challenges aligned with architecture and different matters.
- Work in an agile environment ensuring that each day is efficient, collaborative and rewarding.
Interviews are already taking place so if you are interested get in touch ASAP.
Please reach out to me:
Specialist Recruiter – Sweden
+44 (0) 208 106 0406
Oxygen Digital are AI & Data Science specialists across Europe
#senior #data #Engineer #sweden #Frontend #scaleup #job #engineering #aws #jobs #cloud #AI #datascience #dataengineering #dataengineer #machinelearning #datascience