Job ID: #309
Our Client is a rapidly growing Ecommerce and Comparison website based in Central Berlin. Having been founded in 2015 and being backed by investors such as Amazon and Trivago they can offer a great working environment in a very tech driven company. Furthermore, their 2019 was not aimed at growth, but investing in new technologies to ensure all the staff are working with the most up-to-date elements of tech!
Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop infrastructure and tools to ingest and process large amounts of data
· Split and delegate high level requirements to actionable tasks.
· Taking end-to-end responsibility for designing and implement both batch and real-time data pipelines
· Communicate with the Frontend and Data Science/Machine Learning teams to maintain quality standards across the company.
· Ideally 5+ years in software engineering/data engineering
· BsC in a related computer science/engineering field
· Strong Python (if not java) skills
· Good knowledge of visualization skills (Tableau, Kibana Grafana)
· Good Knowledge of both SQL and NOSQL databases
· Experience with cloud infrastructure (GCP or AWS)
Their Offer to you
· Strong possibilities for career progression and advancement
· Dynamic and fast working environment
· Free drinks and snacks and regular teams’ events
IF this sounds like a good next step for you, or you’re interested in discussing it further then please apply or reach out to myself directly:
+44 2035 003 271
#bigdata #backend #engineering #fastpaced #python #java #sql