Are you looking to build AI solutions to “bring academia to production” – that’s exactly what this role can offer in their Transfab team (transfer of research from academia to production) – you’d join a team of 7 focused purely on this (and they are hiring 5 more right now)
They focus on Bridging what is possible from AI by bringing Academic research into production within the AI/ML sector.
What your role will be:
- Lead your own research efforts in an AI area you have personnal interest or use theirs
- constantly looking into “how to improve AI”
- Developing your own applied research agenda & publishing your results
- Heavily involved in the scientifical work you do being brought to production
What you need for them:
- PhD in STEM with a solid research background
- Solid Statistical and ML understanding
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (ideally Python)
- In-depth knowledge in one particular area of AI/Data/ML
- Research experienced (published papers ETC)
If this role & company sounds like a good fit for you, let’s have a chat? My contact details will be down below but feel free to apply directly:
+49 30 800 98464
Oxygen digital are the leading suppliers of AI & Data Science professionals across Europe & the US.