Switzerland, Netherlands or Remote
Principle Machine Learning Engineer – Genomics
We are looking to build a world class team of Engineers & Scientists to work in collaboration with leading Hospitals & Institutions and support Doctors with AI assisted decision making along with giving researchers access to powerful Machine Learning based models.
As a Principal Machine Learning Engineer you will work on the ML data platform developing and deploying ML pipelines.
These contributions will work towards data-driven AI and help navigate our mission to diagnose and treat Cancer at the early stages.
What you will do?
- Develop our ML data framework and internal tools
- Participate in cutting edge research in statistical modeling and inference of biological problems (including cancer research, genomics, image recognition, computational biology/bioinformatics, and more)
- Build for significant growth and scaling challenges as we transition from infrastructure as services to research
- Use and augment a biological data lake
- Improve the reliability and scalability of our ML framework as it grows
- Develop software and workflows that support a long-term vision for ML research and production
- Enable data driven science discoveries in biology and healthcare
- PhD in Computer Science/ related or comparable professional experience
- 5+ years of experience with production infrastructure, automation, and software engineering
- Expertise building and launching large-scale ML frameworks that supports the experimental needs of a research team
- Knowledge of open-source data lake(house) architectures
- Distributed data processing and analysis tooling, Spark / Flink / Beam, etc.
- Machine learning and data science tools, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and Keras.
What to do now?
If you feel like the above role is a good match for your experience then please send your CV to Carlin.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +442035003272 to discuss!