I'm working with an incredible company in Wolfsburg – fully funded by Volkswagen – as part of their new Software spin-off. This is aimed at training the next generation of Software and Data experts in the automotive industry.
As the pedagogy lead, you're responsible for ensuring the student don't get "stuck" on their work by guiding them through their day to day work – but you'll be in charge of 600 students so this is no easy task. You're responsible for all aspects of the curriculum (software engineering focused fully) so it does require exceptionally strong coding skills alongside incredible communication and the ability to teach and mentor.
You have a direct working relationship in the position with 2 incredible people – the Head of Pedagogy for the entire group of over 20 schools across the world, and also with the very senior management team of the tech aspects of Volkswagen. Since Volkswagen are funding this entire venture – they are going to know who the students incredible teacher is 😉
- Minimum of 3 years coding experience (preferred C, C++, Python, Ruby, Shell script)
- Data analysis skills for understanding student behaviour
- Affinity with coaching and mentoring; positive attitude to working with special-needs students and colleagues; balanced and patient character
- Entrepreneurial mindset and can do attitude; ownership of tasks and projects
- Effective communication skills in English and German (other languages esp. French highly welcome)
If you're interested and want to have a chat, reach out to me directly!
+49 30 800 98464