Online Performance Marketing Manager
Oxygen Digital have partnered with a social media agency based in Berlin focused on strategic storytelling. As they venture through their scale-up phase, they plan to build a team of Online Performance Marketing Managers to handle some of the best projects available within this domain in 2022.
As an Online Marketing Manager, you’ll take on responsibility from day one to support the projects teams in daily operations, strategic tasks and gather specialist & management knowledge in the process. Your responsibilities as follow:
- Devise customer-specific distribution strategies.
- Cross-platform campaign architecture including monitoring & deriving optimization measures.
- Management and planning of media budgets.
- Creation of target group analysis, pitch documents and definition of customer-specific KPIs.
- Data analysis & creation of KPI-based performances reports.
They would like the successful candidate to bring confidence in handling multiple advertising platforms, Ads Manager tools and other distribution solutions. Other areas of experience, personality and skills consist of:
- Confident use of project management tools such as ‘Asana’.
- Strong communication skills in German (and English).
- Someone who can act independently, be result-orientated as well as having analytical & strategic thinking in connection with data.
- At least 2 years in data analysis or a marketing environment.
In return, you’ll receive a whole lot for your efforts. You can expect a fair & competitive salary, an Apple MacBook, Mental Health Coaching, Networking & Team Events, and so much more.
Would you be interested to learn more? If so, please apply below or contact me on email@example.com.