Job ID #451
I am working with an innovative start-up who are driving digital transformation into tech-focused product support and together we want to find a highly motivated and passionate NLP Engineer to join the team on a fully remote basis. This opportunity will give you the chance to be part of something new. You will be working on a product that is supported via an AI-driven chatbot ensuring it is scalable and continuously improving its overall quality.
Joining a social and forward-thinking team, this is an opportunity to collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure the highest quality of output is maintained. By applying machine-learning and a chatbot style UI, you will be empowering customers to solve problems for themselves resulting in a reduction on their business costs and ensuring peak efficiency. You should be curious and ambitious to fit in with the amazing company culture, new ideas are definitely encouraged. The ideal candidate will have breadth in NLP, ideally embeddings in some form and older techniques.
What we are looking for;
- Experience of achieving practical success with text NLP
- Strong engineering abilities
- Experience applying machine-learning solutions in practice
- Understanding of deep learning
- Fluency in Python and a deep-learning framework such as TensorFlow or PyTorch
You can expect to;
- Conceptualise, build and test new product features.
- Solve business problems with a logical approach and using real-world challenges.
- Through the use of NLP, transfer learning and active learning, extract disparate entities.
- Develop and deploy solutions
- Process customer data to create predictions of end-user needs
- Use customer descriptions to understand and learn from to provide intended behaviour
Please reach out to me:
Specialist Recruiter – Sweden
+44 (0) 208 106 0406
Oxygen Digital are AI & Data Science specialists across Europe
#senior #data #Engineer #NLP #machinelearning #sweden #scaleup #job #engineering #aws #jobs #cloud #AI #datascience #dataengineering #dataengineer #machinelearning #datascience