We're working with a boutique company creating socially responsible AI to keep online communities safe. Their customisable AI solutions protect online spaces by finding, monitoring and stopping toxic content before it even reaches the end user & notifying the channel it's been posted on.
HQ'd in London they work remotely across the UK and are looking for you, an NLP specialist, to work on a 5 month contract (starting November 1st) to do a few things for them – detailed below:
- Training and evaluating AI tools for online safety.
- Managing the technical infrastructure of a fast-growing tech start-up.
- Engaging with clients on product integration as part of trials and longer-term contracts.
- Track record of developing NLP tools for both research and practical applications.
- Familiarity with AWS cloud services (e.g. SageMaker, API Gateway).
- Completing / recently completed a graduate-level degree in computer science or a related field.
- Specialist in natural language processing (NLP).
This company was founded by experts in the AI for online-safety domain with strong connections & past projects with Facebook, Twitter and the UK government – so if you want to be trained & mentored by these individuals whilst really exploring AI for online safety with NLP – let's have a chat:
+49 30 800 98464
Oxygen Digital are the leading suppliers of AI & Data science professional across Europe & the UK