We’re working with a new division within a well-known DIY retailer in Germany. Offering an amazing opportunity to join their growing data science team assisting the team from an machine learning infrastructure standpoint.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in software engineering and proficient in Python
- Knowledge in typical data science tools and cloud technologies (AWS or similar, ML tooling, Spark, Docker)
- Working understanding of AI / Data Mining / ML methods
- Experience in data processing, Infrastructure and cloud infrastructure knowledge
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for the maintenance and provision of ML/AI infrastructure and tooling used within the data science team
- Design and conceptualise AI services along with the data scientists on your team
- Implement and design environments for model registry, deployment training and testing
- Able to exchange ideas and collaborate with the rest of the data team while working your tasks
This position is hybrid working within the North Rhine-Westphalia region as the office is based in Cologne. So if you’re already in the area or willing to relocate, this could be the opportunity for you.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you then don’t hesitate to get in contact with myself. Connect with me and drop me a message, or contact me on the details below:
P: +44 203 833 3291