Machine Learning Engineer
Job ID #433
I am working with an innovative organisation that is a subsidiary of a well-known global company. Initially building a huge Nordic customer base in the early stages of the company’s journey has allowed them to expand internationally and now proudly serve customers across 80 countries. Over the past year, the product development team has doubled in size and due to continuous growth, we are now looking for a passionate and talented Machine Learning Engineer.
Their main project utilises AI to influence their customers and heavily relies on the research and application of machine learning carried out by their impressive team. Across the business they believe it is important to collaborate product, analytics, industry experts, and content teams to ensure the highest quality of output and success for their clients. Reporting directly to the Machine Learning Team Lead, you can expect to have access to the latest technologies and work on end-to-end ML solutions.
Personality is important and this organisation pride themselves on the culture they have created, you will have the opportunity to work remotely ensuring you have a good work-life balance.
I am looking for the following;
- Strong background in machine learning and quality software engineering
- Ability to use orchestration tools such as any of the following; Airflow, Luigi, Kubeflow Pipelines, Argo
- Ability to build high-scale pipeline ensuring you can maintain it using map-reduce frameworks (spark/dataflow)
- Strong experience working with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, GCP
Day-to-day you can expect to;
- Manage the full machine learning lifecycle
- Ensure data gathering is carried accurately and efficiently
- Collaborate universally across the business, particularly product, analytics, content teams and industry experts
- Read and understand high quality research
- Build your ideas end-to-end
Interviews are already taking place and my client conduct a two-stage process so if you are interested get in touch ASAP.
Please reach out to me:
Specialist Recruiter – Sweden
+44 (0) 208 106 0406
Oxygen Digital are AI & Data Science specialists across Europe
#senior #data #Engineer #sweden #Frontend #scaleup #job #engineering #aws #jobs #cloud #AI #datascience #dataengineering #dataengineer #machinelearning #datascience