Location – Switzerland, Netherlands or Remote
Machine Learning Engineer
We are looking to build a world class team of Engineers & Scientists to work in collaboration with leading Hospitals & Institutions and support Doctors with AI assisted decision making along with giving researchers access to powerful Machine Learning based models.
You will be working on the Machine Learning framework, developing and deploying Genomics pipelines in close collaboration with the R&D team.
These contributions will work towards data-driven AI and help navigate our mission to diagnose and treat Cancer at the early stages.
You will be:
- Developing our ML data framework and internal tools
- Participating in cutting edge research in statistical modelling and inference of biological problems (including cancer research, genomics& image recognition)
- Working with and augmenting a curated data lake of mixed biological data.
- Building robust and reproducible pipelines that enable internal & external collaboration and with external parties
- Creating software and workflows that support a long-term vision for ML research and production
- PhD in Comp Science, a related field, or comparable experience
- Experience with machine learning and data science tooling around sequencing data
- Awareness of latest developments in the academic research – and in the open-source community
- Skilled with Big Data tools and analysis tooling, such as Spark, Flink, Beam, etc.
- Hands on experience with TensorFlow/PyTorch, and Keras.
- Thorough understanding of ML fundamentals, such as cross-validation, hyper-parameter search, model optimization etc
What to do now?
If you feel like the above role is a good match for your experience then please send your CV to Carlin.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +442035003272 to discuss!