ChemMagician – AI Drug Design
Senior/Lead Computational Chemist
Working at the cutting edge of science, here is an opportunity to break new ground in the field of Drug Development. We are looking for someone to lead the future developments of the Computational Chemistry AI team & given access to unique cell signalling datasets you will develop and apply AI solutions to help to select low-risk drug candidates prior to clinical trials.
——————————————————————————————————–The company also runs an in-house anti-cancer drug discovery program, and is launching an anti-ageing program.
- PhD in Computational Chemistry or related
- 3+ years applying CADD in pharma/biotech environment aimed at optimization of compounds towards a clinical candidate.
- Experience training and deploying deep Neural networks (TensorFlow/Keras or PyTorch/Fast.ai)
- Proven experience in structural analysis of proteins and protein-ligand interactions, including homology modelling, docking algorithms and structure-based virtual screening.
- Knowledge of techniques for de novo molecular design (e.g. fragment-based methods, generative chemistry models) is a +
You will have the ability to influence the strategy of this growing Biotech while deep diving into pharmacology, biology & chemistry of GPCRs along with the possibility to discover innovative drugs against cancer and other diseases.
What to do now?
If you feel like the above looks interesting and is a good match then please either apply or contact me on the following details:
+41 43 456 2361