Oxygen Digital have partnered with a cloud-based, bootstrapped PropTech start-up, commissioned to source a high-performing Key Account Manager as they head through growth. Our client offer a web-based CRM software that helps customers with real estate marketing. Our clients works with a host of real estate agencies, property developers and project distributors, with the aim of changing the real estate market across Germany and wider-Europe.
- Generate, contact and acquire new leads from start to finish (signing the contract).
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives as well as strategies for the continuous optimisation of demographic characteristics.
- Achieve daily, weekly, monthly and yearly targets set by the business to identify performance.
- Document your workflow in the CRM system and build, strong, interpersonal and professional relationships in your network.
- German-speaking (fluent).
- 2+ years of experience in sales (B2B, cold or warm).
- Experience with the documentation of workflows within a CRM system.
- Proven track record of achieving multiple & realistic sales targets/KPI’s.
- Proven negotiation & decision-making skills.
The interview process:
- Step 1 – Introduction call with the operations manager.
- Step 2 – Video call with a thorough examination.
- Step 3 – Onsite interview with the CSO.
- Step 4 – Final interview with the CSO & CEO.
- Offer ?
Salary & Benefits:
- €40,000 (OTE €100,000+).
- Fully-remote once onboarded.
- Flexible working hours.
- BVG Ticket Discount.