IT Project Manager
Oxygen Digital have partnered with a Digital Health Startup working on a new digital health treatment for depression. Our client aim to offer a new type of treatment for depression by using some of the latest findings in neuroscience, psychology and computer science, with a focus on treating the dysfunctional circuits in the brain that amplify & maintain the depressed state.
They are looking for an experience Technical Project Manager to lead & co-ordinate the development of their new intervention for depression. In this role, you’ll be helping to transition the work of R&D into a fully-functioning digital product. This will include leading external development of their mobile MVP and allowing them to integrate different research protocols into the backend.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any IT or science-related discipline (minimum).
- Experience in project management for digital medical devices.
- Experience working with data security & data safety related software development.
- Familiarity with agile methodology.
- Previous exposure to mobile app development & data management.
- Stakeholder management & good communication skills.
- Fluency in English is a must, German is a bonus.
- Act as central contact and coordinate interactions with all relevant stakeholders, research team, data science team and external development partners.
- Act as a sparring partner for senior management.
- Plan, organize, coordinate and execute the execution of assigned projects in compliance with guidelines.
- Manage a compliant digital medical device according to all relevant standards (ISO 13485).
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary.
- Visibility, a flat hierarchy and short decision-making paths.
- Flexible working environment (on-site and remote possibilities).
- The chance to work on interesting projects contributing towards something good.
If this role & company sounds like a good fit for you, let's have a chat? My contact details will be down below but feel free to apply directly:
Oxygen digital are the leading suppliers of AI & Data Science professionals across Europe & the US.