Infrastructure & Cloud Architect
We're working with a very ambitious artificial-intelligence brand based in Mannheim that aims to build scalable B2B AI-First SaaS that will shape the future of the B2B industry. They have been conceived by a larger incubation company that gives them backing and resources to continue their efforts in their project(s) and they are now looking for a motivated & highly self-driven product development and tech evangelist who can look over the Product Development Life Cycle including the infrastructure setup, best security practice, API Design and CI/CD process.
What your role will be:
- You will lead the product development & IT team to build a state-of-the-art digital product with advanced AI/ML models to make forecasting accurate & accessible for users & analysts.
- You have a deep understanding of IT requirements & design, being able to scale cloud solution to fulfil the product requirements set.
- You develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- You define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- You communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- You will oversee & monitor the progress of the development team to ensure consistency with initial design all the way through to deployment
- You ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility
- You’re able to design and build scalable infrastructure which will host end user application(s) and AI/ML models as well as APIs & Databases.
What you need for them:
- You have a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Technology, Engineering or any other relative field.
- You already have at least 5 years of work experience in the field of AI/ML integration, API development, Database design, DevOps or other related areas
- You have acquired deep knowledge in modern scalable & production-ready microservices
- You are well versed with cloud architecture best practices preferably on MS-Azure
- You have a very good knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- You have strong knowledge in Kubernetes
- You have a good understanding of client-side application frameworks and their communication process with backend APIs
- You have a good understanding of software quality assurance principles & security
- Your English communication skills are excellent, and you present your results capably and vividly to the end user
- You have a true start-up mindset who is creative, customer-centric, hands-on, data-driven and collaborative team player thriving in a flat start-up environment
If this role & company sounds like a good fit for you, let's have a chat? My contact details will be down below but feel free to apply directly:
+49 30 800 98410
Oxygen digital are the leading suppliers of AI & Data Science professionals across Europe & the US.
#mannheimjobs #mannheim #infrastructure #cloud #cloudarchitect #msazure #azure