Head of Product
Permanent – Berlin
A key client of ours, who are a leader in the OpinionTech domain, are looking for a Head of Product. Our client have a diverse portfolio of accounts including Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Audi, Burger King, Eon, WWF, T-Mobile, EY, Deutsche Bahn and many more. This is a completely new role where ultimately, you will be responsible for shaping their product that presents intuitive data to millions of users across Germany.
The ideal candidate:
- You have extensive experience as product manager of a complex product.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in managing a team of product managers/owners and designers.
- You enjoy working on both business & tech sides of the business.
- You’re very familiar with agile methods such as Scrum & Kanban.
- You have the ability to create concepts, user stories, user acceptance criteria, data mapping and you can carry out A/B testing.
- You’re proficient in defining, understanding and acting upon KPIs set.
- You can display hands-on knowledge of BI tools such as Redash and you’re comfortable with SQL.
- You have a solid understanding of programming and web development along with its best practices.
- As Head of Product you will be responsible for the entire product from stakeholder kick-off through to the delivery of stories to the developers and beyond.
- You’ll be responsible for leading the product team, working closely with the VP of Product, other Product Managers and Designers.
- You’ll be responsible for translating the product concept & vision into product features.
- Your work will be witnessed by all visitors of partner websites including top German media outlets such as Spiegel Online, T-Online, Süddeutsche Zeitung and many more.
Sam Warwick – Specialist Consultant (+49 30 800 98410 / email@example.com)
Oxygen Digital are AI & Data Science specialists across Europe
#product #sql #redash #scrum #kanban #abtesting #webapplication #webdevelopment #datamapping #ux #ui #berlin #germany #berlinjobs #opiniontech #marketresearch