We're working with Germany's largest NGO whose entire focus is on fostering the application of AI technology across the German industry landscape, based in Munich they are really cutting edge. They build entire end-to-end solutions for their customers on very long-term projects (some even 20 years long) so you really get to see the fruit of your work come into play.
This role – Head of MLOPS – is taking over leading a team of 7 very strong MLOPS engineers (and sharing 2 other Devops engineers) and you're responsible for not only their development, but building an MLOPS framework from the ground-up (that actually works) alongside working with an extremely senior panel of German multi-national companies to define a data governance strategy for MLOPS moving forwards.
– Have a clear impact on MLOPS & Data Governance for the entire future of this field
– Create an MLOPS framework that actually works from the ground up
– Blended mix of hands-on & Hands-Off management
– Create & Oversee MLOPS experience labs for the worlds leading tech players
– Develop & Expand their AI community to scale across Germany & beyond
Their Tech Stack & Your Background:
– Strong educational background (ideally PhD for the research elements) & a proven track record of managing true cutting-edge ML infrastructure at enterprise level
– Strong passion for Ethical AI & Data Governance to really set-up & define the future of MLOPS
– Excellent communication & interpersonal skills to convince people (who have no idea about MLOPS/Data Governance) why it's so important
– Python, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes – the rest is your definition!
If this sounds like something that could be interesting to you – or you just want to have a chat about it – please reach out to:
+49 30 800 98464
Oxygen Digital are the leading AI & Data Science suppliers across Europe & the US