Head of Engineering (Mobile Product Development)
Oxygen Digital have partnered with a Digital Health Startup working on a new digital health treatment for depression. Our client aim to offer a new type of treatment for depression by using some of the latest findings in neuroscience, psychology and computer science, with a focus on treating the dysfunctional circuits in the brain that amplify & maintain the depressed state.
Our client are looking to appoint an experienced Head of Engineering to lead & co-ordinate the development of their new intervention for depression. In this role you’ll have the responsibility of leading the transition of research & development into a fully-functioning digital product, directing the:
- Development of the core mobile application
- Building a web-based dashboard for clinicians & medical professionals
- Integrating their machine learning personalization algorithms into the backend
- Lead the technical product development process.
- Develop & execute technical strategy.
- Lead & manage both the internal backend, frontend and data science teams as well as freelance developers.
- Work alongside the R&D team, as well as external advisors, to transition state-of-the-art research into product.
- Manage the technology budget & communicate their product development strategy to partners.
- Proven experience in managing the development of mobile applications (4 years+), knowing when to scale MVP to commercial deployment.
- Experience in managing a cross-functional team including frontend, backend and data science, working towards a cohesive product.
- Experience in building technology services within a relative field (Digital Healthcare, Digital Therapeutics, Pharma or Education) is required.
- Experience in setting up, maintaining, and reviewing the FDA QSR / ISO 13485 Quality Management System (eQMS) for design, development and maintenance of MedTech is highly beneficial.
What they offer:
- A competitive salary.
- As an early employee, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in high-level decision regarding the development of the product.
- You will have the chance to work on interesting projects at the intersection of science, health and technology.
If this role & company sounds like a good fit for you, let's have a chat? My contact details will be down below but feel free to apply directly:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +49 30 800 98410
Oxygen digital are the leading suppliers of AI & Data Science professionals across Europe & the US.
#berlinjobs #berlin #germanyjobs #headofengineering #datascience #frontend #backend #medtech #medicaltech #neurology #computerscience #mobiledevelopment