Basel – Head of Data Science
The Company ?
Really exciting opening in global business in the Biotechnology sector who through innovation are helping to change their industry.
They understand that new technologies can help to shape a more equal future for humans and by joining this company you can really be a part of their mission to better peoples lives.
- An exciting chance to build and lead a team of experts using biological data for predictive analytics in order to realise data driven plant protection!
- Working out uses cases for Data Science in intriguging areas like herb control, diesease resitiance and seed care.
- Develop and implement strategies for data management in Product Development.
- Work closely cross region with other R&D teams to align on Plant Protection strategies.
What's needed from your profile?
- Expertise in predictive science with a big advantage if this is in a biological area or agriculture related
- 8+ years professional work experience with 4+ years people management.
- Good knowledge of agribusiness (crop protection / bio-stimulants )
- Track record of successful drawing insight from data and using this to make scientific or business decision
- Knowledge of agronomy / agricultural sciences.
- Understanding of the R&D organisations, and key processes involved with development of new active ingredient and products
What to do now?
If you feel like the above looks interesting and is a good match for you please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +41 434562361