We're working with a market leading Furtniture eCommerce/marketplace based in Berlin. They've gotten stronger over the past 4 years since being founded, and now (following a strong investment round) are looking to double their team size this year starting with the new Head of BI.
– Leading a team of 4 (BI/Data Engineers)
– Act as the PO for BI/Data Engineering projects
– Define & Develop their BI architecture
– Interaction with Marketing, Sales, Finance & product for specific reporting Ad-Hoc Analysis
– Work very closely with the CTO (who you report into)
– Strong experience with the Google stack for BI & analytics
– Experience in the design and development of a Enterprise Data Warehouse architecture and data integration
– Working knowledge of Python for shell scripting, otherwise SQL & a range of BI tools
– Experience in eCommerce/Marketplace
– Very strong communication & ability to manage internal & external stakeholders
– Strong Leadership experience & people management
this company is great to work for & they really look after their employees with benefits like a personal learning budget, stock options, bonus and even relocation/visa support (so don't hesitate to apply if you're not in Berlin) – but they will need 2 days on-site so this is not a fully remote role.
If this sounds interesting to you please apply or reachout directly to:
+49 30 800 98464