Job ID: #542
My client is a scale-up company from Amsterdam helping energy companies to make the energy transition towards a cleaner energy future more affordable. They do this by providing power forecasts and trading algorithms to optimize the short-term trading cycle and therefore enable the system to handle more renewable power.
We are now looking for a fullstack developer to join their Platform Team. You will be working alongside a Senior Software Engineer working to build the centralised platform of the company.
The ideal candidate:
- Experienced Python developer (Python has been you main coding language for 3+ years)
- 2+ years’ experience with Django or any other Python web framework.
- Experience using Postgres or another relational database.
- Experience setting up data processing pipelines and can set up CI/CD using Gitlab are also interesting.
- DevOps experience with Kubernetes is a nice-to-have.
We are looking for someone that has a start-up mentality and passionate about contributing a greener world. You will be joining an environment where they are looking for individuals that are honest and driven with a builder mentality. You will be working as part of a team that is working towards something meaningful for society and it is important that you share the same values of the team. The company operates on a flat hierarch underpinned by a trust based system.
If you think that this could be the role for you then please reach out to me:
M: +31 855 607 326
#Python #EnergySector #Amsterdam #FullStack #Kubernetes