Full-Stack Web Developer
We have partnered with a new venture who provide innovative proprietary technologies and unique data driven solutions allowing copy and personality rights holders to identify & resolve reputational risks & commercial exploitation – basically, they protect your digital footprint.
Our client are looking for a Full-Stack Developer who is comfortable working on both front & backend, developing & designing frontend web architecture, ensuring responsiveness of applications, working alongside graphic designers for web design features among many other responsibilities.
- Degree in computer science (or a relevant field).
- Proficient in server-side languages such as Python (preferred) or Ruby.
- Familiar with databases such as MySQL, Oracle or MongoDB.
- Familiar with cloud platforms, most notably AWS.
- You have an interest in the data & ML part of the stack.
- You’ll be developing frontend website architecture.
- You’ll be designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing backend website applications and testing their responsiveness.
- Creating servers & databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- You’ll be responsible for the development lifecycle from conception through to finished product.
- Designing & developing APIs.
- Autonomy, flexible working hours and a remote-friendly culture.
- Career development plan.
- Competitive compensation.
If this role & company sounds like a good fit for you, let's have a chat? My contact details will be down below but feel free to apply directly:
email@example.com / +49 30 800 98410
Oxygen digital are the leading suppliers of AI & Data Science professionals across Europe & the US.