Senior Fullstack Engineer
We've partnered with a market leader in the OpinionTech domain, working on a special assignment to find a Senior Fullstack Engineer. You’ll become a key member of an active, solution-oriented, cross-functional and agile team collaborating with other Frontend Engineers, Product Owners and Designers, DevOps and Data Engineers.
- You assume leadership of new projects from conceptualization to deployment.
- Equally, you’re involved with backend development using C# and SQL databases.
- You partake in code quality with reviews, pair-programming and you’re aligned with strong engineering principles & standards.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience both front and backend development.
- You have an eye for UI/UX & accessibility and you’re familiar with the challenges of modern web development.
- Previously, you have worked with node.js before to build the backend for a web application and you know how to communicate with databases.
What you’ll receive:
- A fair & competitive salary of up to €80,000 for the successful candidate.
- They cover 90% of the costs of books, conferences and workshops.
- They cover your gym contract, your public transport ticket or a company bike.
- They will provide you with the equipment you need to be able to work efficiently.
- They offer a pension plan as well as professional support for personal/professional challenges (mental health etc.)
If this role & company sounds like a good fit for you, let's have a chat? My contact details will be down below but feel free to apply directly:
Oxygen digital are the leading suppliers of AI & Data Science professionals across Europe & the US.