Job ID #475
At this company, insurance and data go hand-in-hand together. This is an opportunity to work with technical solutions to power ideas into reality at their office based in Stockholm. We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated and driven Data Scientist who can come into the team with an outgoing attitude and carry out production-advanced analytics to support the Nordics marketing and customer service departments.
The team you will join focus on building predictive models and other advanced analytics solutions to deliver models running in production consumed by other systems such as marketing automation systems/webshops. The ideal candidate should have strong experience in modelling and statistics and have the capability to participate in providing end-to-end analytics solutions.
You will be joining a small team so it is important that you are keen to learn from the people surrounding you whilst also being happy to share your own knowledge to maximise the potential of the combined technical skillset of the team.
I am looking for the following;
- Proficiency with programming in Python
- Experience with SQL and various modelling techniques for relational databases.
- Proven experience in working on the operations and maintenance of machine learning models
- Academic background in mathematics, statistics, engineering
Any experience with Python, scikit-learn, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps, Postman, Databricks is advantageous however not essential.
Day-to-day you can expect to;
- Build data pipelines and models
- Develop integrations with other systems to evaluate the impact of these integrations whilst evaluating new tech within the field
- Help to identify future use cases and clarify their scope whilst collaborating with product owners/stakeholders.
- Work with data engineers to define the approach and develop the solution.
- Communicate with users to ensure they understand how to use analytical solutions effectively.
Interviews are already taking place and my client conduct a two-stage process so if you are interested get in touch ASAP.
Please reach out to me:
Specialist Recruiter – Sweden
+44 (0) 208 106 0406
Oxygen Digital are AI & Data Science specialists across Europe
#senior #data #Engineer #sweden #Frontend #scaleup #job #engineering #aws #jobs #cloud #AI #datascience #dataengineering #dataengineer #machinelearning #datascience