Job ID: #204
Working for our client a global business within the Energy industry are looking for a Data Scientist to compliment a growing team. Working from the headquarters in Hamburg you will join a small, established agile team within the digital ventures arm of the business taking on internal and external Data Science projects. Your key responsibilities will include:
· Analysis of production & business data using advanced statistical methods and the latest machine learning techniques.
· Active gathering of information from various data sources, integration and preparation of large datasets of varying structure & complexity.
· Development of complex models, algorithms ad tools that drive improvements across our client’s business.
Successful candidates will come from the following background:
· MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Stats, Economics, Maths or associated degree subject
· At least 1 / 2 years professional experience working as a Data Scientist / Engineer
· Core experience in R or Python and ideally advanced knowledge of Shiny, Scikit-Learn, Tensorflow, Keras,
· Ability to travel on average up to 20% p/a
· Fluent English essential, German a distinct advantage
This is a really interesting opportunity for someone looking to move into their second role, take on the chance of developing into a Senior Data Science position, work with large amounts of global data and take the chance to travel internally.
Please get in touch today to discuss further:
00 44 203 500 3270
Oxygen Digital are a specialist Data Science & AI Consultancy working closely with some of the most interesting organisations across Europe.