We are looking for Data Scientists with a real passion for decarbonization and renewable change. Working within a global organization you will join the renewable energy solution labs focused on early-stage innovation and research. Forming part of a bigger team you will have the chance to work on the latest Data Science driven innovation in the quest to offset carbon footprint and create a 100% renewable driven energy environment being involved new and exciting projects from fundamental research all the way to MVP level.
Successful candidates should come from the following background:
- At least 5 years’ experience working as a Data Scientist
- Core understanding of ML tool kits
- Ideally a blend of type A & B Data Science – great theoretical research background with a passion for analysis but the ability to work on engineering driven projects building the algorithms of the future.
Based in Amsterdam the business operates a hybrid working model (40% in office). This is a great opportunity for several Medior / Senior Data Scientists to work on impactful and meaningful renewable energy driven Data Science projects on a global perspective
*Contractual Structure – PLEASE READ*
- Initial contract lengths will be offered for between 8 – 12 months pending start date
- Role is open to freelance and non-freelance candidates
- Clear & simple working models available to all
- Non-EU citizens not currently being considered due to restrictions in sponsorship
- UK citizens still be considered and can work from the UK