Data Scientist – Cloud-Based Software
AI Machine Learning for Real-Estate
We are currently looking for a Data Scientist to be a support to the data team, who are involved in the whole process of the growing infrastructure, and have a experience/interest in geospatial data. We are leading the way in the Property-Technology market by being a cloud-based software to improve the understand of Real-Estate.
You will be heavily involved within the data team and support them with ML modelling and statistical data. You will learn valuable tools and ideas from very productive people
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be the person to find the gaps in previous processes and educate co-workers with your experience; identifying any existing problems
- Implement & Design data pipelines and transfer across to Data Warehouses
- You’ll also solve any infrastructure problems but also focus on your own areas and enhance the data quality
- You have great experience in Machine Learning and also running AI/ML Applications e.g. Tensorflow
- You must have good experience in statisyical analysis and be ready to use this to solve problems and present opportunities
- You will have experienced great use of realatable databases (PostgreSQL )
- Coding language is a must have here e.g. Python and also have great familiarity with ML/AI within software development.
To really improve a fast-growing product using Data Science and Machine Learning is an opportunity that you cannot miss as Real-Estate is a market that is constantly rising.
If you’re interested, please apply today: