A chance to work for a company regarded as the one of the European leaders in surveillance helping to protect there clients with the latest high tech solutions. Established for over 10 years the team has a unique blend of experience and has been pioneering systems based on cutting-edge technologies like the IoT, big data, analytics and the Cloud.
You will be part of a big data refactoring mission, We need a Data Engineer to use methods to transform raw data into useful data systems. For example, you’ll refactor data models and transform data to enable analysis.
- Build data systems and Data pipelines
- Assess business needs and golas
- Preform robust data analysis and present findings
- Data Cleaning
- Create algorithms and prototypes
- 2+ years as a Data Engineer
- Hands on experience with cloud platforms (AWS / AZURE / GCP)
- Fluent English (French or German is a +)
- Experience with Kafka & Docker/Kubernetes
- Knowledge of agile values
If you feel like the above looks interesting and is a good match for you please send your CV over to email@example.com or call +41 434562361