Data Engineer – Leiden
Job ID: #676
Our Client is looking for a Data Engineer to help design, architect and refine the data processing approaches that they take. The company itself is currently working with some of the leading pharmaceutical companies across the globe, they are working to develop AI & ML solutions to solve some of the most complex problems in this industry.
In this role you will extracting and validating data from public and proprietary data sources and setting up and maintain the data processing pipelines. You will be working closely with both the engineering and data science teams to drive forward product releases of the company.
The ideal candidate will:
- Strong experience in data processing to validate and prepare data.
- Strong knowledge of Python and libraries such as Pandas and NumPy.
- Knowledge of processing pipeline frameworks.
- Experience within AWS services are a bonus.
- Experience working in an Agile environment is preferred.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that is making a huge impact in the Healthcare and Life Science sector through their innovative approach to solving the most complex problems that arise!
If you believe that this could be the opportunity for you then please contact me below:
M: +31 855 607 326
#DataScience #MachineLearning #ArtificialIntelligence #NLP