We have partnered with a new venture who are looking to hire a ‘data-savvy’ Data Engineer to join their growing team of analytics experts. You’ll be responsible for optimizing the data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow & collection for cross-functional teams, reporting directly into the CTO of the company allowing for short-decision paths.
Our client specialize in providing innovative proprietary technologies and unique data-driven solutions allowing copy & personality rights holders to identify and resolve reputational risks & commercial exploitation – basically, they protect your digital footprint.
- You have advanced working knowledge of SQL and experience working with relational databases, query authorizing (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience in building & optimizing bid data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Proficiency in message queuing, stream processing and highly scalable data stores.
- Experience with the following tech: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, PowerBI, Tableau, Python.
- You will create & maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL & AWS.
- You will build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Autonomy, flexible working hours and a remote-friendly culture.
- Career development plan.
- Competitive compensation.
If this role & company sounds like a good fit for you, let's have a chat? My contact details will be down below but feel free to apply directly:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +49 30 800 98410
Oxygen digital are the leading suppliers of AI & Data Science professionals across Europe & the US.
#berlinjobs #berlin #germanyjobs #backend #python #sql #hadoop #spark #kafka #powerbi #tableau #nosql #aws #azure #dataengineering