Oxygen Digital has partnered with an energy solutions provider in Switzerland that offers customizable, future-proof technology that has the life-expectancy of a physical power plant and enables the delivery of the full spectrum of energy services, including some of the most complex solutions such as fast frequency response.
Our client hosts solutions including Virtual Power Plants, Smart Home Energy Management Systems, Internet of Energy and much more and due to ongoing success, they are looking to hire a Data Engineer with the following:
- Familiar with the following technologies: Python, Kubernetes, AWS, SQL, Airflow, Pandas.
- Bonus if you have experience with: GitLab CI/CD, Kafka or Spark/Flink, deploying ML models using Sklearn or Keras, and a deep understanding to train these models.
- A valid working permit in the EU.
As part of the data team, you work with high resolution time series data and contribute to the development and maintenance of the infrastructure for big data pipelines including responsibilities such as:
- Designing and implementing new approaches for data ingestion, collection and transformation to accelerate ML applications.
- Collaborating with other technical teams including Backend & DevOps as well as Product and other operational (client-facing) teams.
With employees from over 17 different countries, diversity lays at the core of our clients values making them a truly inclusive, mission-driven employer.
If you’d like to find out more about this business, please apply or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oxygen Digital are the leading AI & Data Science suppliers across Europe & the US.