Data Engineer in Real-Estate
Hamburg – PropTech
We have an excellent opportunity working within the Real-Estate domain with a market defining start-up who are providing a cloud-based software program that helps for planning of buildings in property.
You will be working with complex data and understand its needs. Involving yourself in a company that gives you the opportunity to be responsible for building databases and data pipelines but also work directly with developers and experts within the business is a opportunity not to turn down
- Work closely with Data Scientists and other engineers to design, build and launch reliable data pipelines.
- Become a key point of contact within the engineering team to identify and solve problems
- Be responsible to understand different areas of the platform and involving yourself in the Data Team
- Experience in Python, PostgreSQL, ETL pipelines, SQL and Data Modelling
- Great experience involving REST APIs and data quality/validation
- Experience with Geospatial and WebGIS
If you want to be the one of the first Data Engineer’s in a Real Estate start-up and have creative freedom within the business, please apply below: